Ford Pre-Paid Maintenance Plan | Lasting Quality
Drive with freedom and confidence in a well-maintained vehicle through the Ford Pre-Paid Maintenance Plans. These plans ensure that your vehicle continues to run at its best through regularly scheduled maintenance appointments as outlined in your vehicle’s Owner’s Guide.
Choose Your Plan
Ford Canada offers various pre-paid maintenance plans to suit differing vehicle needs, so you are sure to find one that is right for you.
- Ford Maintenance Protection Plan (FMPP)
- Covers all required scheduled maintenance for Ford vehicles as outlined in the Owner’s Guide.
- Limited Maintenance Plan (LMP)
- Covers regular maintenance services, such as engine oil and filter change, multi-point inspection and tire rotation, for pre-owned vehicles.
To purchase a Ford pre-paid maintenance plan for you vehicle, or for more information, please see your Ford of Canada Dealer.
Reasons To Purchase a FMPP
- 100% backed by Ford Motor Company of Canada, Limited
- Honoured at every authorized Ford and Lincoln Dealer across Canada and the United States (Lincoln Maintenance Protection Plan is honoured at every authorized Lincoln Dealer in Canada and the United States)
- Regular schedule maintenance serviced by Ford-Trained Technicians using Ford approved parts
- Helps to ensure that your vehicle is maintained properly by keeping up with your vehicle’s regular maintenance needs
- If you sell your vehicle, the remaining FMPP prepaid maintenance coverage may be transferred to a new owner, which can add to the resale value of your vehicle. FMPP coverage must be transferred within 90 days of the purchase date of the vehicle (except where prohibited by law). The Limited Maintenance Plan is not transferable.
- Zero deductible
- May be included in your finance contract in most cases
Extended Service Plan
To compliment your pre-paid maintenance plan, an extended service plan can cover a wide range of components to bring lasting protection for your vehicle. Depending on your needs and driving habits, there are a variety of ESP available, each backed by Ford Motor Company of Canada, Limited and are honoured at every authorized Ford and Lincoln dealer across Canada and the United States.
- This extended service plan is the ultimate plan as it covers almost everything with the additional coverage of over 1,000 vehicle components.
- For additional high-tech coverage, this ESP offers 113 covered vehicle components and included roadside assistance. It consists of components covered by PowertrainCARE and BasicCARE plus additional coverage.
- This ESP offers a broader protection with 84 covered components as well as roadside assistance and components covered by PowertrainCARE.
- The powertrain ESP delivers a foundation for all new vehicle coverage plans with 29 covered vehicle components and roadside assistance.
- This ESP offers immediate first-day rental service coverage for your vehicle. It also provides roadside assistance and up to 3 days of rental vehicle reimbursement on a covered repair.
The Ford Extended Service Plans offer you additional coverage to ensure that you are protected if your New Vehicle Basic Warranty is nearing expiration, or has expired altogether. Unexpected repair bills can add up and cause uneasiness, as you are not always prepared for them when they come. With an ESP in addition to a pre-paid maintenance plan, you are given outstanding peace of mind. Find out more at Legacy Ford Ponoka and Let Your Legacy Start Here.
Legacy Ford Ponoka